Welcome to Thrive With Chronic Pain™.
Do you want to reduce your chronic pain?
Gail founded Thrive With Chronic Pain because she is passionate about teaching others how to have fulfilling thriving lives. She experiences daily flares, jabs and jolts and has learned many skills that can help reduce the amount of pain you perceive.
Imagine living with chronic pain and learning how to pace yourself based on your energy flow so that you feel good? You can!
She offers private sessions and online training. She is practical and will share the latest pain information with you. She has worked with clients as a Master Hypnotherapist, Reiki Master Teacher, Nutritional Consultant, Time Techniques Practitioner, Past Life Regressionist and a Master Life Coach for over 20 years. Gail will show you how to change your thoughts and habits in order to decrease your pain. It’s science!
Persistent pain makes it more difficult to attend classes and workshops so we work online while you remain in the comfort of your home.
- 7 Stages of Chronic Pain and Learn How to Thrive™ process
- Hypnosis teaches stress reduction and helps direct your attention away from your pain
- Anti-Inflammation diet recommendations to reduce body pain
- Distance Reiki sessions for relaxation and stress reduction
- Time Techniques™ to look at your limiting decisions from the past and set compelling achievable goals
- Past life regression to reverse negative life patterns
- Blogs focused on chronic pain tips and tools
- Facebook posts with tips and skills
Click here to contact me and let me know how I may help you. I understand.
Gail Sinclair, MHt, CNC, & Karuna® Reiki Master Teacher works diligently to teach others how to Thrive with Chronic Pain™. She lives with Trigeminal Neuralgia and refuses to let it be in charge of her life.
You can reach me at email@example.com, 503-473-2690 or at www.gailsinclair.com.
DISCLAIMER – Gail Sinclair’s work is intended to help the client/student improve them self. It is offered with the understanding that she is not rendering medical advice. Continue with your present medical treatment and consult your regular provider for treatment of any new or old illnesses.