Learn About Gail Sinclair, MHt, CNC
- Creator of 7 Stages of Chronic Pain & Learn How to Thrive™ process
- Master Hypnotherapist and Past Life Regressionist
- Certified Nutritional Consultant
- Karuna Reiki® Master Teacher
- Time Techniques™ Master Practitioner
- Master Practitioner Neuro-Linguistic Programming
- Master Life Coach
I work with individuals who have persistent pain who are ready to feel better physically, emotionally and mentally. I also work with their partners and caregivers.
My work includes:
- 7 Stages of Chronic Pain and Learning How to Thrive™ process
- Hypnosis teaches stress reduction and helps direct your attention away from your pain
- Anti-Inflammation diet recommendations to reduce body pain
- Distance Reiki sessions for relaxation and stress reduction
- Time Techniques™ to look at your limiting decisions from the past and set compelling achievable goals
- Past life regression to reverse negative life patterns
- Blogs focused on chronic pain tips and tools
- Facebook posts with tips and skills
The goal is to take action to live more pain free days. Nothing fills me with more awe and admiration than to see those who get control of their thoughts which subsequently leads to better pain management.
I have worked with clients in my hypnosis, nutrition and Reiki practice for over fifteen years to help them change how they handle emotional and physical pain. I took some time off when I received a diagnosis of Trigeminal Neuralgia which is called on of the “most painful disease known to mankind.” I felt like I had major shocks in my head many times a day and could not keep up with my life.
I used this time to dig into the new science of persistent pain. I initially started this study because I could not figure out how I would live with this let alone thrive.
My ACT therapist (Acceptance and Commitment Therapy) asked me at our first session, “Can you accept that this is permanent and incurable?” I asked myself this over and over for many months until I came to a place of acceptance and surrender. I then began to show others how to distract their thoughts from pain. My passion is to teach others how to thrive when your body is not cooperating.
I know how difficult it is to leave your house when pain rules your life so I do all sessions by Zoom.
If you are ready to take action and reclaim your life, please contact me. I would love to work with you and give you real tools to thrive.
Gail Sinclair, MHt, CNC, & Karuna® Reiki Master Teacher works diligently to teach others how to Thrive with Chronic Pain™. She lives with persistent pain and refuses to let it be in charge of her life (and accepts that some days it is).
You can reach me at email@example.com, 503-473-2690 or at www.gailsinclair.com.
DISCLAIMER – Gail Sinclair’s work is intended to help the client/student improve them self. It is offered with the understanding that she is not rendering medical advice. Continue with your present medical treatment and consult your regular provider for treatment of any new or old illnesses.